This week should be better!
The craziness of last week is over. It makes this one seem like a piece of cake with only two quizzes. Unfortunately, they are both on the same day. Luckily, however, my English class is cancelled that day! Finally, my first cancellation of the semester.
I really want to use this week to get ahead in some stuff so that the next crazy week I have (next week) won't be so crazy. That's what I have been trying to do all semester and it really helped last week.
I have checked the syllabi for all my classes and all of my midterms are before spring break, which makes me extremely happy. It also means the weeks after spring break will go pretty quickly because, as of right now, the majority of the hard stuff is all before break.
I am finally going to pick up my research paper from last semester! I have to run over to my professor's office before lunch.
Later...


<< Home