4.29.2006

Bored

The day is so much longer when you get up at 7:30!

Went shopping at Gap Outlet this morning. I bought a really cute white skirt, some brown pants, and two camis. I had to restrain myself from buying more. I didn't buy anything I didn't need though.

I finished my Italian homework for Tuesday and got started on making notecards for history. I also watched one episode of Veronica Mars and one of Remington Steele. And it's still not even 6:30.

Kind of bored now because I've been in my room basically since I got back from lunch. It's so quiet around here because hardly anyone in my hall is around. Today is the last day of Greek Week so all of the sorority people are busy doing stuff.

I should really work on history some more. I will appreciate it later. I feel like socializing, but like I said, no one is here. The evening festivities will be here soon enough, I guess. I am going to the SAI concert at 8 and then on to the block party, which includes free ice cream and slushies in addition to the four bands. *g*

Later...

|