Well, that was very satisfying. Just because I'm a Sox fan doesn't mean that I am going to deprive myself of all fun. Nice 13-2 win over the Yankees. Now to quote Dave Wills, "We are by no means patting ourselves on the back here," but it's nice to have a little fun every now and then. Goodness knows how miserable it is to watch this team everyday. One thing that bugs me about this team is the offense. People think it's a lot better than it is because they save up all their hits and then explode on one day. Why else would we have so many games scoring 10+ but an embarrassing record in one run games (the ones that really count)?
The Thoughts of Stephanie
About Me
- Name: Stephanie
- Location: Illinois, United States
2007 Sox record w/ me in attendance: 1-0 Next game: 4/21 in Detroit
Previous Posts
- More September 11th thoughts...these are the ones ...
- I'm sick (I was sick yesterday too. Did I mention ...
- I apologize for not updating this in several days....
- I started a Yahoo group for fans of Joe Crede~ The...
- The real Sox are back...after winning seven in a r...
- I am writing an essay on L.M. Montgomery right now...
- Ack, well another winning streak is definitely NOT...
- The winning streak ended yesterday. Just thought y...
- The Sox have won 7 in a row. It's actually been fu...
- Joe Borchard was called up! He got his first major...
Blogs I Read
Anna
April
Bob Whites of the Glen
Debbie
Diann
Greyfort
Janette
Kathy K
Kristin
Mark
Mary
Misty
Pam
Pat K
Sarah
Sherina
Susan S
Favorite Websites
Jixemitri
Lost-Media.com
The Corrs Online
The Harry Potter Lexicon
The Internet Movie Database
The Leaky Cauldron
NeptuneSite: Veronica Mars
TheOneRing.Net™
Trixie Belden Homepage
Whitesoxinteractive.com
Last 10 Movies I Watched
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) 3:10 to Yuma 8/10
08) Stardust 5/10
07) Amazing Grace 9/10
06) Sharpe's Enemy 8/10
05) Sharpe's Company 8/10
04) Sharpe's Eagle 7/10
03) Sharpe's Rifles 7/10
02) Great Expectations 7/10
01) Never Been Kissed 5/10
Last 10 Movies I Saw in the Theater
10) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 7/10
09) Made of Honor 4/10
08) National Treasure: Book of Secrets 7/10
07) August Rush 6/10
06) Enchanted 7/10
05) Dan in Real Life 8/10
04) Michael Clayton 6/10
03) The Bourne Ultimatum 8/10
02) The Nanny Diaries 6/10
01) No Reservations 7/10
Currently Reading
Trinkets
Current Weather in Chicago:


<< Home