Well, yesterday was my birthday. I had a really nice day. Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes! They really made my day. *VBG* They were one of the many things that helped me to have such a good day yesterday. Seriously, I think I was smiling all day long. I'm always a pretty optimistic/happy person and it takes a lot to get me down, but wow! The difference between yesterday and most any other day was amazing.
Another very exciting thing about yesterday is one of the presents from my parents...
::drumroll::
I'm getting the SMK tapes from Columbia House! My mom is going to call CH tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't have too much trouble ordering them like some people have. I've never seen an uncut episode before, so this is very exciting.
Then last night I did some writing on one of my new stories. It wasn't much, but that just made the day perfect for me. So far I'm keeping my new years resolution to write more and FASTER. LOL (That should make you happy, Teresa. *wink*)
Later...


<< Home