2.15.2003

Darnit!!! I accidently closed blogger because I was trying to get rid of a stupid pop-up window. Ahhhhhhhh! Okay.

Flashback to ten years ago: it's Valentine's Day and my dad gives me a carnation.

Now forward back to now: it's Valentine's Day and my dad gives me The Corrs in London DVD, cookies, and a beanie kid. And my mom gave me another Barbie for my collection. And my grandma gave me five bucks (that's dollars, not deer :-P). And my other grandma gave me hot chocolate. And Cindy gave me a jewelry box.

Anyway, as I was saying, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.... *smirk*

I can't wait to watch the DVD! It has three songs from Live in Dublin last year too. Coolness. And plenty of special features (something the video collection DVD was sadly lacking in).

My dad got my sister Christina the 1776 DVD. She is soooooo obsessed with it! She can quote the whole movie, I'm not kidding! I like it too. It's very funny at parts. But that is what I was going to get her for her birthday, which is next week. Good thing I hadn't already bought it. Anyway, she had kind of already guessed that's what I was going to get her, and since everything else she has asked for is way out of my price range, she told me I could buy her an Angels hat. So I guess that's what I'll do. I don't know when I'll get it though. If she really wants it soon I'll get it, but I'd kind of like to wait until the season has started. I've been trying to get her into baseball for years and everytime, as soon as I think she likes it, she drops it. So...I'm really curious to see if she sticks with the Angels, especially if they aren't as good as last year (thought most reports I've heard say they are).

I got Faith Hill's album "Cry" from the library tonight. I've already listened to it, and, for the most part, I like it. I'm thinking about buying it. I have a ton of money at Target, what else do I do with it? One thing I don't understand though...why do they still classify her as country? This album is soooo not country.

Well, if I don't write fanfic tonight or tomorrow night, I will have broken my new year's resolution. I just have not been inspired this week at all for some reason. (Okay, so I did come up with a new story plot, but that's not where my problem is. It's getting them written down!)

Well, I've done everything online that I wanted to do. I guess I best be off. What to do now? I do have a story to edit, but, as much as I like to think of myself as a very good editor, I am not sure that's something I should be doing this time of morning. And I totally do not feel like writing fanfic. I don't want to force anything. Then it'll suck. I'll try to remember to make myself at least look at it tomorrow though.

I should read fanfic, I suppose. I have a lot of reading to do. I'm all caught up on recent non-passworded stories, but there are tons of old ones out there! Yes, I think I shall go do that before I get really tired, or my mom sends me to bed,lol. Night all...

Later...

|