I bored so I decided to join Susan in stealing The Thursday Threesome from Mark's blog and The Back Porch.
Onesome. Big. Anything "big" happen to you lately? Come now, what's the biggest thing in your life these days?
Eh, nothing *big* these days. The Sox first spring training game is tomorrow, but other than baseball starting, school is my biggest focus at the moment.
Twosome. Band. I didn't do the band, but I did choir when I was in school. Tell us: what kind of extracurricular activities did YOU do when you were in school?
I'm not in any right now. I did bowl for about four years up until last year, but I kind of got burned out from it. I used to be in a lot of activities when I was younger-always taking classes at the park district, etc....
Threesome. Music. Our topic of the week is music, so why don't YOU share little about your personal tastes in music. Favorite band? Favorite song? Have a song you love to sing along with but hate to admit it? Now's the time to fess up!
Okay, you all should know that my favorite band is The Corrs. They are so awesome! I absolutely love their instrumental songs, and I love their earlier celtic songs. So good. I even like their pop, because you know, it's not that Britney Spears junk, which I cannot STAND. The music of The Corrs has a good quality to it. I recommend them to you. As for a favorite song by them, or anyone else...that's never going to happen! My favorite song list is probably a mile long.
As for taste in music, basically anything that's not rap, hip-hop, R&B, heavy metal, or Britney-like pop. Oh, and I don't really like country that much either, but there are a few songs that I like. ( I like Faith Hill, but I don't really consider her to be country music...there isn't one song on her new album that sounds like country, imo.)
Also, there are no songs that I love to sing along with but hate to admit it. I will proudy shout to the world that I sing along with all songs that I like, even Veggie Tales! ( You got to love His Cheeseburger! *bg*)


<< Home