For the reading pleasure of those of you who have not already received this through email~
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
on school days, between 7 and 8. Saturdays, 8-9 usually, but earlier if neccessary. Sundays, 6-6:30.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
I don't know...either Stephanie Zimbalist or Paul Konerko.
3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Silver!!
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
Evelyn
5. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
Not watching any right now. Past favorites: Remington Steele, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Boy Meets World
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
oatmeal or toast
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
I don't know...a stupid Cub *fan*?
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
No
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
My family, friends, music...
10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Marie
11. BEACH, CITY, or COUNTRY?
city or country. I'm not too big on the beach, but it's not too bad.
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
spring and fall
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
almost any
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
neither...Sweet and Salty! It's the only kind I like. Don't you just love the HUGE flavor selection for popcorn these days?? ;-)
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
oh gosh, too many to name.
16. FAVORITE CAR?
VW Cabrio
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
It used to be cheese, but now...hmm. I don't know~
18. TRUE LOVE?
What about it?
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
I don't know...condescension?
20. FAVORITE FLOWER?
rose
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
Why is this question always on these things?
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
still
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
blue and beige, but it's waaaaaaaay out of date.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
one
25. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I'm trying to figure that one out.
26. CANCUN OR KENYA?
neither
26. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE?
Right here in Chicago
27. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope
28. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Friday
29. RED OR WHITE WINE?
never had either one
30. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
hung out with Pam a few days before my birthday. ON my birthday I had a small family party
31. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
No
32. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?jeans
33. PEPSI OR COKE?
Yuck. Pop/soda/soft drinks/coke/whatever-you-call-it-where-you-live is gross.
34. GIRL SCOUT OR CAMP FIRE GIRL?
Umm, what about them? I did do Girl Scouts for one year, if that's what you're asking...
35. LEAST FAVORITE FOOD?
I'm sure there is something, but nothing stands out at the moment.
36. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Whoever has a life
37. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST?
Whoever is the biggest procrastinator when they receive this. ::thinks of several friends who shall remain nameless::


<< Home