2.23.2003

I wasn't going to blog about this because, well, frankly I'm not around in the Jix community that much so I don't really ever know what's going on. Sure, I read the non-passworded stories sometimes and then comment on them on message board, but that is about it. But this particular subject has really been bothering me tonight, and despite my efforts, ruining my good day. So I thought maybe I'd feel better if I just blogged about it and then let it go. It seemed to work for Anna. *g*

So when I found out earlier this week that a couple of people lied about their age to get the password, I was shocked, and not a little curious. Okay, we all know that there are not that many of us that are minorites. I know, obviously, that it wasn't myself so that eliminates one person. Unfortunately, when this became public I already knew who one person was (still don't know the other). I had been told by this person a few days before that her mom had gotten the password for her. Of course, knowing that a lot of people knew how old she was I just assumed that she and her mom had worked something out with Jix so that they could do this. All I can say is that this has just really upset me. I'm really disappointed in this person, and I think the right thing to do is to publically apologize. At least that way you may still have a chance to gain some respect back.

I just don't understand how someone can lie about their age. I would never lie about my age, much less when I know the majority of the people I would be lieing to already know my real age.

Well, I had a lot of fun things I wanted to blog about tonight, but I've wasted too much time on this and I need to go to bed tonight. I hope no one minds me talking about this, but I just needed to get it off my chest, and well, as Susan and Mark often say-this is my blog. :-P ;-)

I'll talk to you all later. Have a great Sunday!

Later...

|