I did read fanfic last night. I stayed up until 2:15 in the morning. I was really proud of myself for getting off then actually because I was not exhausted yet. So then I went to bed and I didn't fall asleep until 3. :-/ If I'd known that I wouldn't have gone to bed at 2:15. I have another night of fanfic reading planned for this evening. Normally I can't stay up late on Saturdays because I go to church early Sunday, but we went tonight instead because Christina and Sara have to skate tomorrow. In fact, they have to get up at 2:45 am!!! So I don't want to stay up quite as late as last night. I wonder what my dad would say if he got up to find out that I hadn't gone to bed yet?? *g* This time next year, I'll have a computer in my room, thankfully. I get another late night tomorrow too! Wooohooo! This because of Monday being President's Day.
Okay, so I haven't done any writing yet this week, but I heard a song today (well, last night, but it wasn't until today that I realized what I could do with it) that has really inspired me. It's for a scene that before I totally had no idea what to do with, but it is also one of those scenes that you have to write, so I'm very happy I've got this figured out now. This in and of itself is a big step, so if I don't get it written until later I'm not going to be hard on myself because there are a few details I have to check out first to make sure I don't write something that doesn't make sense,lol.
Later...


<< Home