2.26.2003

I got online this afternoon so now I have nothing to do tonight. So I decided this would be a good oopurtunity to blog and write emails, the latter of which I am doing right now. I will be back to blog in a few minutes...

Okay, only wrote one of the emails, but I can't get into the email program that has one of the others in it so I can't do that one right now.

I had a really miserable day yesterday, and on top of that it was completely unproductive. I got completely stressed out by chemistry, math (very rare for me to get stressed about that), and Spanish.

However, chemistry is better now (again). My mom figured out a way for me to do these particular problems that makes them much less confusing. Math, it was really weird for me to have a problem with that because the book is usually pretty clear, but we eventually figured out that they had neglected to mention something that you have to do. Now I am all straight on that. Spanish...well, basically what has been giving me trouble is the grammer stuff. I thought before that I had to have four years of a foreign language, but I found out that I only need two to graduate, and I did some searches just to check and it looks like for most colleges two is all you need, so right now I'm seriously leaning towards dropping it next year. Of course, that could change if I figure this out and like it more over the last quarter and a half of this school year. I have always thought that it would be neat to learn several languages. Last year I thought my problem was just with the book I had for Greek. I thought Spanish would be better, but it really isn't. So, I guess languages just aren't my *thing*. It must not be what I'm good at. On the other hand, maybe it just takes more work and dedication than I want to put into it.

I just thought of another email that I want to write so I better go do that. It may take me a while and I have to get off soon, so I think I will sign out of here now.

Later...

|