2.22.2003

What am I doing up?!?!? I have to be back up no later than 8 so I can get my dog to the vet by 9:15. I wasn't going to stay up later than midnight. But I'm not tired at all. It's really too bad I have such a busy day tomorrow, otherwise I could stay up half the night reading fanfic like I did last week. Which is what I was going to do until I remember my busy Saturday. *sigh* Why is it the Fridays I can stay up all night I'm tired and exhausted, but the Fridays I have to go to bed *early* I'm wide-awake?

Last night I finally started that scene I told you all about a week ago. I only have about a page and a half (handwritten) so far, but I'm glad I started on it. I got inspired to do it a week ago, but I kept putting off writing it because I was feeling too lazy to think about it. And I have to think about it more than I have for most of the things I've written because this scene is like the whole basis for a lot of the things that happen in my universe, so I have to make sure it seems believable and real. Wish me luck...

Well, I must go now.

Later...

|