4.17.2003

Wow. I am feeling so much better than I was this time yesterday. After that horrible night Tuesday the Sox came back to win the series from the Royals. This is the Royals first series loss of the year, and it keeps our good streak alive. The first series of the year is still the only one they have lost.

A Sox fan started a petition to say that we don't condone the actions of those morons the other night, and also to say that we want tougher penalties for people who do this sort of thing.

Hm. What to blog about....

I always think of tons of things to blog about when I can't get to the computer. Annoying...because then when I do get on here I can't remember them and/or they aren't important to me anymore so I just forget about it.

I might check in later if I'm online. I may do some reading tonight though.

Later...

|