4.17.2003

It's time for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch.

Onesome: Family- Hmmm... It seems like this weekend is a get together time for some people. How about you? Do you have a family gig to attend this weekend? Hosting one? ...or are you spending the weekend doing weekend things?

Oh gee, I wish. The weather here is rain for the rest of the week, through the weekend, and maybe the beginning of next week too. I'm not sure about that last part though. But anyway...don't have much in the way of family around here, but even when I did we were never the barbeque kind of people, for some reason.

My grandma is coming over on Sunday, however. Or...are we going there? Or is it both? LOL. I can't remember, but I will be seeing her this Sunday, sometime after Mass in the morning. But I don't know if it's for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

What will I spend the weekend doing? Home work and cleaning most likely. Also, I'll be watching the Sox, of course, and wishing that I had the kind of dad that likes to go to lots of games. *sigh*

Twosome: Waffle- Okay, here's the tough one: Waffles or Pancakes? You should hear the discussions in some households! ...and what about those Belgian things? Inquiring minds want to know!

Doesn't matter to me...homemade I like pancakes better, but if we're talking about frozen from a box it's definitely waffles. And Belgian waffles...I don't think I've ever had one, or at least not in a very long time.

Threesome: & Grill- The outdoor cooking season is close at hand! For those who live large outdoors, are we talking grilling or barbecuing? If you enjoy cooking outside, what is your specialty? ...and for the indoor crowd: do you cook anything reminiscent of outdoor cookery?

I don't cook, period.

|