I am so proud of myself! Last night I worked on two stories. One of them I only added a little bit, and I don't like it very much, but the other one I added about two pages to this story that I hadn't worked on since last October. I was stuck on how to continue this one scene, plus I really didn't have any solid ideas on how I wanted the rest of it to go so I couldn't go ahead either. But last night I decided I was going to write or else. So I opened up my notebook and it fell open near where this story was at. I read over what I had already written and suddenly it all came to me! I really like what I added too. Also, I have more of a definite idea of what else I want this story to have in it and the pace I want it to go at, etc. I'm feeling good about my writing again. Maybe I shouldn't be mentioning this in here though. I don't want to jinx myself like Mary! ;-) As she said, thinking about writing and actually writing are two entirely different things.
I started school early again today so I got out really early again. I'm really enjoying this so far. I love being up early in the morning, and I really like being out of school so early in the day. Another exciting thing is that I have already finished this week's theology and English so that means two extra class times to devote to history and literature, my favorite classes!! Sweet.
Watching the Sox right now...they just tied the game at 1!
Later....


<< Home