4.04.2003

Rain, rain go away....

The weather is not looking too good right now. We have until 3 for it to get better though. I should get off of here and accomplish something before we leave later. Let's see...I think we're leaving around 11 to go downtown and meet my dad. He said that he was going to take us to lunch before we go to the game, but I just don't see how we are going to fit that in. First of all, my dad never leaves when he says he will. We'll get to his office and spend the next half hour waiting around for him to be ready, I know. Then the traffic is going to be bad because of the construction out there, so I just don't see having time for lunch, but whatever.

As depressed as I was yesterday I'm all ready for baseball again today...kind of. I think it's going to take a win this weekend to get my excitement level back up there again. I mean, the Royals????

Oh well, at least my dad's team (the Braves) are 0-3 too. That makes me feel a little better. But still, they are the Braves and we are the White Sox. That's a world of difference folks. 86 years and counting....

Later...

|