5.22.2003

I feel really bad about not blogging much lately. I have been so busy (which is a welcome change!). Next week is finals! Wish me luck, everyone. I finished my theology paper today, so only three more papers to write (one for literature, two for history).

Besides being busy I've been under a lot of stress, what with trying to finish up school and my family going totally nuts. I was going insane last Sunday. My parents kept fighting (but they made up and went to dinner Monday night...awww, sweet. :-) ) and then one of my sisters was being totally mean to me. She's always name calling and hurting me by telling me to go away. She's really rough too. A couple of years ago my dad talked to both of us about how we really need to get along because someday if we have to deal with stuff (such as medical problems with our parents, etc) we really need to be able to get along instead of going through our other sisters. Though I hadn't felt like much of it was really my fault anyway, that talk really hit home. So I've been trying, really trying hard to get along with Christina. But whatever I do...nothing seems to work. I don't know what else to do! I'll keep on trying, of course, but I don't know what I can do that I haven't already. *sigh*

I've been on here too long already. I have apple pie waiting for me in the kitchen and a good book upstairs...I'm outta here. *BG*

Later...

|