Well, I went downtown yesterday with my grandma to see Sean Hannity. It was a lot of fun! We had to leave so I didn't get to get his autograph, but I took a ton of pictures. I can't wait to see how they came out. I also got pictures of our local radio people Don and Roma, Eileen and Jay, and Deborah Rowe. These pictures are mostly for my mom since she listens to them all. If anyone wants to see them let me know and I'll try to remember to put them in my album whenever they get developed. (And who knows when that will be...still waiting for the pics from the ball!!!)
This afternoon I went to the ice rink with my mom. They are having their annual ice show this week, and my mom had to work at the boutique during the first show today. I went with her because she wanted company, but it turned out all of her friends were there anyway. :-/ I did get to see Sara skate though, so when I go to see the whole show tomorrow at least I will know where to look for her at.
The past few years Christina has been in a ton of numbers, and the last two years she was a soloist. She decided to take a break from all that this year because she felt like she was ready to accomplish bigger things than an ice show solo, but she told me that she is missing it. So, she's going to do it all again next year. It will be her tenth ice show anyway, so it is fitting. Wow...I can't believe it's already been that long.
I really can't stand going to that rink for a variety of reasons. I won't go into that now, but it is kind of ironic because I used to spend so much time there. Back before I was old enough to stay home alone I was going there just about every day, unless I had something of my own to go to. I was surprised to find today, however, that it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. This is most likely because many of the "things" that were giving me my intense dislike for the place are no longer around.
I can't think of anything else to blog about right now.
Later...


<< Home