I just realized that I haven't much in this blog lately except a bunch of quizzes so I figured it was time for a real post. *g*
Right now I'm trying to figure out what to have for a snack. I'm getting really hungry, but nothing we have is sounding good to me. So, I'll just blog instead.
Only a couple more weeks of school. I'm looking forward to this summer so much. Next week is review week, followed by test week. I finished my English last week, so I have an extra class time this week to work on everything else. Today I had my last chemistry lesson. I have a few homework problems to do, some review next week, the test the following week, and then I am done with chemistry forever!! Seriously, there were times when I thought there was no way I was going to get through it. Thanks to those of you who told me it had to be the book that was giving me so much anguish! Now wish me luck on the final exam. *g*
The weather is very nice here today. It's 81 right now. That actually about 10 degrees warmer than I heard it was going to be.
I bought three pairs of shoes yesterday. I had only been planning on buying one pair, but I couldn't resist the other two. I got a pair of sandels I can wear to the pool, a pair of shoes for walking, and a pair of those shoes that are kind of half-sneakers/half-sandels. I don't know what their official name is. *g*
No, I don't have a job yet. I know, I know. I am being so slow I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on getting one. I *might* have a job at a branch of my grandma's library. It's only about ten minutes from here so that would be great. The thing is, they want someone to start right now and the hours on one of the days is during school hours. I am going to turn in an application anyway though. If they don't get anybody before I'm done with school maybe they'll be able to use me. It would be wonderful if that worked out because the job sounds so perfect for me. It's three days a week, plus a Saturday now and then. I'd mostly be reshelving books, collecting them out of the bin, and occasionally calling people to tell them they have an over-due book. Plus, I'd be making more then minimum wage. It's just too perfect...they just want someone now though. :( Originally I had hoped to get a job at my library, but they don't need anyone.
Something weird is going on with my moniter. It's super blury. I can hardly stand to look at it. Of course, that doesn't keep me off of here. *EG* I checked all the settings and everything looks normal. This leads me to believe that this moniter must be about to break or something. I keep meaning to have my dad look at it.
Well, before I totally ruin my eyes I want to go to a few more websites so I'm out of here for now.
Later...


<< Home