It's time for The Friday Five.
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes, I definitely consider myslef an organized person. I'd go insane if I wasn't. I just can't stand for anything to be unorganized.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I have a calendar, but it's more for making notes on after I've done something. At the end of each year I like to go trhough my calendar and remember everything that happened on each day. My life isn't really busy enough right now to need a calendar or planner. I keep everything in my head.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Somewhat organized. It doesn't look as good as I'd like it to.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
CDs and books, yes. I don't have enough DVDs for alphabetizing to make any difference.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
I guess I'd say the book department at my church's rummage sale. We don't usually even bother with alphabetizing the books...it takes weeks just to get them all in the right catagories!


<< Home