A day late, as usual! :-P
The Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch.
Onesome: Quick as- Quickly now, June is almost here: are you attending any graduation ceremonies in the next few weeks? Hmmm... Maybe that should be "Have you been invited to any?"
Nope. I don't know anyone graduating this year.
Twosome: Can- Still moving right along: Can it really be the Merry Month of May? How many birthdays do you have to remember this month? Family? Friends? Associates?
My sister was on the 3rd, I have a friend today, and...I feel like I'm forgetting something.
Threesome: Be(e)-Be ready, the bug population is starting to be a bother (at least from blog reports). Is there any particular crawly or flying beastie that just makes you jump out of your skin?
Not really...um, I very strongly dislike mosquitos. And we always get plenty of them around here because of our wetlands. :-/
The Friday Five:
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
Doesn't matter to me.
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
I like almost any Doritos. Can't stand potato chips.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Um...I don't cook! lol
4. How do you have your eggs?
Usually scrambled.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
My mom, and it was terrific as always. *g*


<< Home