5.07.2003

It's time for This-or-That Tuesday. Once again, I am a day late.

May 6: *The Media Edition*
The Media Edition

1. TV or radio?
Depends on my mood...lately it has been radio.
2. On the radio: talk or music station? Usually music, occasionally talk.
3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)? Um, actual books, thank you very much.
4. Actual newspaper, or web version? Toss up.
5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer? Neither.
6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news? Fox News Channel, though they have been getting on my nerves lately. Haven't watched much news lately actually.
7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass? Of course I'll see it anyway, if it's something I really "care" about (such as Star Wars last year).
8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter? I usually end up waiting more then a few weeks. *sigh* Not being able to drive definitely has it downsides.
9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna? Satellite
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why? Seriously, who would pick print? If you would stand up and tell me about it!! I'm really curious about this. Obviously, my answer is electronic.

|