Something good happened today. My dad came home early from work in order to cut the grass! This means I have Sunday free. See, usually the grass and any other outside chores are done on Saturday, and I am required to help if any is needed. Well, since we have a long weekend my dad decided this would be a great opputunity to clean all the carpets in the house. I swear, my dad is the only person I know who thinks this way! Everyone else I know goes out of town, or at least has a picnic! Anyway, I've been dreading this weekend because I thought tomorrow would be the carpets, Sunday would be outside, and then Monday buying and planting flowers ("Fun for Some"...if you've seen Illinois Lottery commercials you'll get that.). Not a good schedule because not only does it leave no time to relax, but also no time for studying for finals, which start on Tuesday (my dad like totally does not get this concept of homework. We used to get in fights because he thought I was lying about how much I had to do! Puh-lease!). But now it's looking like Sunday will *probably* be free. So that's good.
I saw Daddy Day Care today and The Lizzie McGuire Movie yesterday. I will admit that both of them were better than I was expecting. Not the kind of movies you buy, but if it happens to be on tv and I've nothing better to do, I'd watch it. My biggest problem with the movie I saw today is all the toilet "jokes." I just don't find them funny. In fact, they drive me nuts. As for yesterday's movie, totally unrealistic if you watch it with the tv show in mind. If you watch it without that in mind it's more enjoyable.
Later...


<< Home