6.14.2003

As seen in Anna's blog:

LAYER ONE:
*Name: Stephanie
* Birth date: January 6, 1987
* Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
* Current Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
* Eye Color: brown
* Hair Color: brown
* Height: 5'1"
* Righty or Lefty: righty
* Zodiac Sign: don't do that, so I don't know.


LAYER TWO:
* Your heritage: Mostly Italian on my dad's side. Some English/French on my mom's side. I know I'm forgetting something.
* The shoes you wore today: My red slip on sneakers that I usually wear for walking.
* Your weakness: chocolate, Trixie fanfic, playing online when I have better things to do....
* Your fears: intense pain
* Your perfect pizza: just the right amount of cheese and tomato sauce
* Goal you’d like to achieve: find a job SOON, and do well in my last two years of high school.


LAYER THREE:
* Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol, yeah, ok
* Your first waking thoughts: "what time is it?"
* Your best physical feature: I've never thought about it because I'm not the type of person that thinks like that, but maybe my eyes? People have told me that I have nice eyes....
* Your most missed memory: Having all of my family here close to me, especially my grandparents who moved away in '97. It always hits me extremely hard around Thanksgiving because we used to have it at their house.


LAYER FOUR:
* Pepsi or Coke: Neither
* McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither
* Single or group dates: Um, whatever works. I'm not dating right now, and I never have, so really no preference there. As for just getting together with other people, I like both.
* Adidas or Nike: As Anna said, whichever is the least expensive works for me.
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
* Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate!
* Cappuccino or coffee: neither


LAYER FIVE:
* Smoke: No
* Cuss: Only do it when it's baseball related, and most of that is only mentally.
* Sing: All the time! If a song is playing that I know the words to you better believe I'll be singing it.
* Take a shower everyday: Try to, sometimes it ends up being every other day though.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Not really
* Want to go to college: Definitely.
* Liked high school: I'm half way through, and I'd have to say that I do like it. It is stressing at times, but I've learned a lot.
* Want to get married: We'll see.
* Believe in yourself: Yes
* Get motion sickness: Sometimes
* Think you’re attractive: Don't usually think about it.
* Think you’re a health freak: Not really. I think I think about it more than some people do, but I'm not an all-out health freak. So, no.
* Get along with your parent(s): I have a GREAT relationship with my mom. I get along with my dad for the most part.
* Like thunderstorms: Can't stand them.
* Play an instrument: Nope.


LAYER SIX:
In the past month…
* Drank alcohol: Nope
* Smoked: no
* Done a drug: no
* Made Out: no
* Gone on a date: no
* Gone to the mall?: yes
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
* Eaten sushi: No
* Been on stage: No.
* Been dumped: No.
* Gone skating: No.
* Made homemade cookies: No.
* Gone skinny dipping: No.
* Dyed your hair: No.
* Stolen anything: No.
* You sound boring: Well, I've always liked Brian.... *VEG*


LAYER SEVEN
Ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: no.
* If so, was it mixed company: No...
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
* Been caught doing something: No.
* Been called a tease: No.
* Gotten beaten up: No.
* Shoplifted: No.
* Changed who you were to fit in: Not really.


LAYER EIGHT:
* Age you hope to be married: If it happens, it'll happen when it happens.
* Numbers and Names of Children: We'll see.
* Describe your Dream Wedding: Haven't thought about it.
* How do you want to die: I'd like to die in my sleep from old age.
* Where you want to go to college: I have a list of about 5 or 6 schools right now. I'd really like to go somewhere out of state, but in the midwest.
* What do you want to be when you grow up: Trying to figure that out....
* What country would you most like to visit: Italy


LAYER NINE:
* Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
* Number of people I could trust with my life: I've never counted.
* Number of CDs that I own: Haven't counted recently.
* Number of piercings: 0
* Number of tattoos: 0
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I don't know. Haven't really kept track. (Gosh, that makes it sound like it's happened a lot of times, but it hasn't. lol)
* Number of scars on my body: 2, both of them from cutting myself.
* Number of things in my past that I regret: I've always tried to keep a positive outlook and learn to move on instead of dwelling on the past.

|