Man, oh man. I feel bad for not blogging a lot lately. It seems like I say that everytime I do this. *giggle*
Let's see if I can get the Friday Five done before midnight!
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Written fanfic on a more consistent basis? lol I know I need to do better. I need to schedule times for myself to write everyday, otherwise nothing will ever get done. Hmm...what else. I've always wanted to go on vacation on a regular basis, but that is pretty much out of my control until I am an adult.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Yep, pretty much. I don't think anyone has ever asked me my opinion on something like that that I thought was really bad, so it's easy for me to be honest. *g*
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
I honestly can't think of anything right now. Call me lucky....
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Oh my! I'm not the person to ask this question of! Haha. When I am reading I become the characters so I can picture myself living in just about any fictional world. My preferences would be (*dromroll here* lol) Sleepyside and Avonlea. (I can tell you guys are sooooo surprised. *g*)
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I've always wished that I was more of a talker. It seems like most of the people I know are, except for a very few. I'm trying to accept that that's just not my personality.


<< Home