This-or-That Tuesday:
May 27: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.
1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)? It depends on what I'm doing and what my mood is. For example, when I'm cleaning or working on a project I like to play up-beat music. It inspires me and motivates me to get my work done. However, there are times when I'll scream (not literally,lol) if I don't have absolute silence. That's more of when my sisters are being loud and so my dad's turn the volumn waaaaaay up on the tv. Ahhh.
2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening? I prefer morning, but whatever works. I'm usually too busy (or think I am anyway) in the evening.
3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a nightlight on? Complete darkness. I can't sleep with lights on.
4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning? I pick out my clothes in the morning.
5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever? I hang up or fold my clothes, except on a few rare occassions when I am unbelievably tired. This happened to me last night. I fell asleep reading. When I woke up it was only 11:36 pm, but I was so exhausted I didn't have the energy to hang my clothes up.
6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)? Biking/walking at the park when it's warm out, walk at the mall in the winter.
7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail? All three are good, but I like IM and email the best.
8. Are you usually on time, or late? As I've said in the past, I'd be on time more often if I was the one driving. My parents have a habit of being super slow if they aren't interested in where they are going.
9. Spendthrift or frugal? Frugal all the way.
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do? Number 2 definitely. I'm not one to tell people what to do (this doesn't count my sisters *EG*) unless they've asked me to.


<< Home