5.27.2003

Another job update:

I turned in my application a week ago. I called Hallmark today to find out if they will be hiring anytime soon. The lady I talked to said I'd have to ask a manager and she is not in until next Monday. So, I will try again then.

Good news on chemistry! I took the final today...and I couldn't bare the suspense so I made my mom grade it right away instead of waiting until she sits down to do all that stuff. I got a B!!! I'm so excited! This is the class I started out with a C- in! I came a long way, and finished really strong, especially with all the molarity and normality stuff. It was sooooooo confusing at first, but my best friend was right! It's a piece of cake once you get it. And I certainly did "get it." All of those problems on the exam I got right. *Doing a happy dance*

More good news is that I finished the literature paper! I only had one page for the longest time, and then it all came to me at once. So now I've just got to get these two history papers done. I have some reading to finish first though. Three days to it in! It's a tight fit, but thankfull I got that theology paper out of the way last week. That was a big help. The theology exam is tomorrow. Wish me luck! I've gotten a decent grade in it all year, but for some reason I never could really get into the book.

Later...

|