12.22.2003

Well, I think my party last night was a success. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Those who had seen Pirates before enjoyed seeing it again, of course, and the people who were seeing it for the first time liked it so that made me happy. *g*

I am really enjoying my winter break. So far I have spent all day online. I hadn't been on since Friday so I had quite a bit to catch up on. I think I am finally done. It was a nice treat this morning to find a brand-new, beautiful message board at Jix! I can already tell that I am going to post a lot.

I have to work tonight. I'll find out the rest of my schedule for this week also. I feel so lazy right now. I don't feel like working and I'm suddenly regreting scheduling a driving lesson on Christmas Eve. I don't want to cancel though because I really want to get this over and done with.

Later...

|