Interview, Quizzes, and More
I was interviewed by Susan. If you'd like to play along here are the rules:
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
1. Fight to the finish: Lee Stetson vs. Aragorn the King...who wins?
Oh, definitely Aragorn. I like Lee, but Aragorn has the soft spot in my heart right now. Besides...he's Aragorn.
2. What school subject do you like the most? What about it do you like?
History is my favorite subject. I have always liked it, but I really fell in love with it last year when I had Roman history. I found it to be so interesting! I like to compare and contrast with the way things are today, but I also like finding out that these people were really real in the sense that they were inventing and finding out things too. Sure, they did not know everything we know today, but they certainly weren't stupid either.
3. What are you thinking of studying when you go to college? Or do you plan to go to college?
I definitely plan on going to college. Where? I'm trying to figure that out right now. Most probably it will be somewhere in the midwest because I want to stay close to Chicago. However, I do want it to be far enough away so that I feel like I actually went somewhere new. As for what I want to study I am planning on history. No, I don't want to be a teacher. (There, got that out of the way.) I don't know what I want for a career. I just know I want to study history and I hate teaching. (So I'll probably end up being one...)
4. Out of the states you haven't traveled to, what one appeals to you the most to visit?
California. I'd love to go there and spend about three weeks so I could cover a lot of ground. (And I will be going there in 2005!)
5. You have mentioned your sister is a skater. Do you skate? If not,
what kind of sport activity do you like participating in the best?
Nope, I don't skate and never have seriously the way my sister does. I haven't even had a pair of skates on in about ten years. I didn't like it. Still don't, except to watch my sisters. What do I like? Well, I used to be in a bowling league until about two years ago. I loved it, but then my friends started dropping out and eventually I did too. I wasn't really serious about it, but I liked doing it for the socializing. When they weren't there anymore there really wasn't any point in it for me. These days, my favorite "sports" to play are just hanging out in the back yard with family or friends and throwing a ball around or something. So I guess you could say that if I'm going to play a sport I like the more recreational stuff.
Now Quiz time! Seen in Susan's blog:
|
I suppose it's a BIG surprise that we both got the same thing. *snort*
And now it's time for the Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch. However, to shake things up a bit, I'm stealing it from Susan's blog rather than Mark's. *g*
Onesome: Anyone -- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
I can't think of anything recently, but it's definitely happened before and I'm sure it will again.
Twosome: can Miss -- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious...
Private family things (depending on what it is), things told to me in confidence, political and religious beliefs (because while I have very strong feelings I don't like being a part of debates). I think that's about it.
Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something?
Blogging for me is like emailing. I keep putting it off because I think it will take longer than it really does. So then once I get myself to start I can't stop. I like writing, but it's something I have to force myself to do or I'd never do it.
Not sure why I've been so busy the past couple of weeks. It all started two weeks ago when I put off homework for a fanfic. Even though that homework has long since been done I still feel like I'm one step behind. It's not all bad though. I usually seem to be at my best when I have the most to do. Somehow I've still managed to go to the gym three days this week, start a new mystery series and already be on the fourth book (I started the series Sunday), watch two movies, and make a lot of progress in physics. The only thing that's really suffered is my fanfic reading, which I am about two weeks behind it. Strange, considering that's what started this mess to begin with.
Later...


<< Home