1.18.2004

I feel like blogging, but I can't think of anything in particular that I want to blog about. And then there are times when I have tons to say, but I don't have access to the computer, and by the time I do have access I don't feel like blogging anymore or the subject is no longer important to me.

Let's see...I was going to watch Bringing Up Baby this afternoon, but I decided not to. Actually, I was going to record it, but my mom was sleeping in the room with the VCR and I didn't want to wake her up. I think it's on again later this week so maybe I'll remember that.... I really want to watch that movie. I haven't seen it in probably close to a year.

Come to think of it, there are a lot of movies I haven't watched in a while that I should watch again. I've been so busy trying to watch movies that I've never seen before though. Just a word from the wise, don't waste your time watching The Medallion like I did the other night. Good thing it was two in the morning so I was half asleep anyway. What a total waste of time.

Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day by going to see Return of the King again. I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last saw it! I am definitely going through withdrawal. This time my mom gets to go too. It will be her first time. :-) I think I will warn her about the multiple endings beforehand. She's read the books, but not in a very, very long time and it's my opinion that people who were aware of the endings beforehand weren't bothered by it as much.

Later...

|