2.03.2004

Same old, same old...

Tonight was a very slow night at work. So different from the summer time when it is busy all night. I can't believe that it's been almost 8 months that I've been working there. It feels like just yesterday I was starting. I was so nervous! I had no clue what I was doing. I felt like a total idiot about everything. :-P I wasn't even sure that I was going to continue to work during the school year, but it's been well worth it.

I didn't have very much homework today. For that I was very thankful. For the first time in months physics was a breeze.

Tomorrow is my official paper writing day. Hopefully this time I actually work on them instead of reading fanfic like I did the other day.

I didn't go to the gym today because it was snowing again and my mom and I didn't want to drive in it. A little bit of snow is nice, but when it keeps on coming at least every other day, it gets a little old.

Yesterday I went shopping. I bought a few things with the money I got for Christmas and my birthday. I got the Grease DVD for $9.44. That made me really happy. *g*

We got an expresso machine at work. I don't think I blogged about that, or did I? I'm still learning how to use it. Actually, I haven't even used it yet, but I've read the book and I think I understand it now. I'm not sure when we're going to start selling them.

I'm not sure if all the Baskin Robbins around the country all have the same "flavor of the month," but our's is "Box of Chocolates." It's definitely one of the better monthly flavors we've had since I started working there. It really is like a box of chocolates. There are little mini chocolates in the chocolate ice cream. Some are dark chocolate, some milk, and some white. Inside each one has either chocolate, raspberry, caramel, or vanilla creme. Very good!

Let's see...I think that's all I have to report for now.

Later...

|