Thursday Threesome
I was just thinking that I was in the mood to do a quiz or survey or something like that. Then I realized, "Duh! Today is Thursday." So I present to you the Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch and stolen from, where else, Mark's blog. I haven't done this in months.
Onesome- The happiest day: Tell us about the happiest day of your life.
There is no way I can pick one day. I guess that makes me lucky, eh? There are several different days from my life that stand out to me in memory. Some of them are momentous things, such as my sister being born, but others are just little events that made me happy and so I've always remembered those days. I am mostly an optimistic person so even on my bad days I can find something to be happy about. I've always liked Pollyanna.... That reminds me, I haven't read that in a while, but I digress.
Twosome- The happiest hour: What?s your favourite time of the day, and why?
This one is a little easier. My favorite time of day is usually around 3 or 4 pm or as soon as I finish my homework. Even if it's a day I have to work I *usually* end up with at least an hour of "free time." Sometimes that free time ends up being spent helping my mom with chores, but at least it's not school work, right? And I don't know...something about the feeling of knowing that if I wanted to do something pointless I could makes me happy.
I was on the verge of Honey-speak there....^
Threesome- Mine eyes shall see: What?s the one thing/place you would really like to see in your life?
Geez, I feel like I just answered this question at Jix. *g* This is one of those unanswerable questions for me (ranks right up there with favorite book, favorite movie, favorite Trixie character...). I guess if I was going to die in a month, but it was possible for me to take one trip before I went then I would go to P.E.I., Canada. Ever since I first read L. M. Montgomery's books when I was 9 and 10 years old I've desperately wanted to go there. Even though I had read some books before then, I had no interest in reading before I read Anne, so I really credit those books with making me the reader I am today. I'm getting off topic again....
This morning I finished my last driving observation. That means that I am now *officially* done with Behind The Wheel. *doing the happy dance*
Last night I watched It Happened One Night with my mom when I got home from work. Of course that meant we didn't go to bed until almost 1 and I had the early observation this morning, but who cares when you're watching such a great movie? *g*
I think that's about it for tonight.
Later...


<< Home