Once again...
...The Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch and stolen from Mark's blog.
Onesome- Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study?
How I study is probably the biggest thing I choreograph. I like to do my homework as soon after school ends as I can so I am able to have most of the evening free. I almost always have math and physics homework so I do those first and then anything else I have. I usually do it in the order of what I think I can complete the quickest that way I have a greater sense of accomplishment.
Twosome- The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...
I'm not a real big art person. My favorite kind of art is photography, probably because that is what I am best at. As for my desk...there are no symbols on it, only my books for history and lit classes because there's no room on my book shelf for them.
Threesome- representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
I really don't know anything about dancing! And as far as I know, there isn't any kind that will make me stop and watch, though I may discover it someday.


<< Home