This and That
I'm being lazy and haven't done my physics homework yet. I never have homework at night (unlike many people I know) because I do it in the afternoon right after school or, at the very latest, early evening. I was feeling lazy today though. And I slept for three hours again this afternoon. I actually wasn't even tired, but I did feel kind of drowsy. Plus, my hand was bothering me again and I had this weird idea that if I relaxed it would stop. That didn't work. I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but I guess I should go to my doctor and see if I can find out. It's my right hand from the wrist up through the whole hand and the fingers. I don't think it's from scooping ice cream at work because this started not too long ago, but I am only working 2-3 nights a week now and not scooping even a third of the ice cream I was in the summer. I don't think it's from being on the computer because I'm not on as much as I used to be, plus I know what carpel tunnel feels like and this is different, besides the fact that it's not even in the right place to be that. The only things I can think of is that I injured it one day and don't know it or that it's a combination of everything. I don't know....
Later...


<< Home