2.13.2004

Thursday Threesome

Well, I just realized that the Thursday Threesome I did earlier was last week's so of course that means I must now do this week's too. It's from the same people I credited earlier, only this time I returned to tradition and stole from Mark.

Onesome- The secret of: Can you keep a secret? Have you ever blabbed? What was the consequence?

Yes, I'm known pretty well among my friends and family for being able to keep a secret. I can't think of any time I ever told one when I wasn't supposed to.

Twosome- being tiresome is: What's the one subject you get on your soapbox about?

There are several, but they vary by week and sometimes even by day. Materialistic people really bother me...that's been bugging me a lot lately. Mostly because of my sister, I think.

Threesome- to tell everything. Have you ever had to fess up or come clean about something to save your skin or someone else's?

Nope.

|