2.24.2004

It's Been A While

I really was going to blog last week but I got busy. Tuesday night I was working on something. Wednesday night I decided to watch a movie with my sister so I wasn't online at all. Thursday...what did I do Thursday? I can't remember now. Friday night I got online when I got home from work, but I couldn't think coherently enough to blog. Saturday I was offline all day. I was downtown with my family for about 3 or 4 hours for my cousin's second birthday party. When we got home I slept for 3 hours and then got up to watch a movie with my family. Sunday I worked 8 hours. Yesterday I woke up sick. Ah, now I remember what I did Thursday. I fell asleep right after dinner and slept for 12 hours.

So that's what's been keeping me busy...sleep, work, and many other things. Working 8 hours on Sunday, the day before a school day, is, I think, what threw my whole week off. I was scrambling to make sure I got all of my homework done before Sunday, which was hard to do with being gone most of Saturday and working late Friday. This Sunday I'm only work 4 hours so we'll see if that makes a big difference. Knowing the way things are for me I'll probably end up with literally no homework since I'll actually have time to do it.

Well, I really should be reading Hamlet since I want to get online again later tonight, but I wanted to blog now since I don't think I'll feel like it tonight.

When I took that PSAT last fall I signed up to get info from colleges. So far I've gotten letters and/ or brochures from over 30 schools. It's been fun...everyday I've been getting lots of mail that's actually somewhat interesting to read. I've been keeping a master list of all of them so I can check out their websites and find out if I want more info. Unfortunately, I've only had time to look at 8 of them so far but I'm doing better now. Four have already been eliminated. Two because they just didn't appeal to me and the other two because they were too far away.

Alright, I really must go now.

Later...

|