3.16.2004

Because I can't resist these things...

...even though I am supposed to be setting the table for dinner right now. *g*

FIRSTS

First job: Still have it...it's at Dunkin Donuts/ Baskin Robbins.

First screen name: rsfanatic

First self purchased CD: I can't remember. It was probably one of The Corrs CDs though.

First piercing/tattoo: Don't have any.

First true love: Hasn't happened yet.

First enemy: I've never had a true enemy that I know of.

LASTS

Last big car ride: It's been a really long time. I can't remember.

Last kiss: I think my little sister kissed me this morning....

Last library book checked out: Yesterday I checked out books 7, 8, and 9 in the Victorian Series by Robin Paige.

Last movie seen: Hidalgo in the theatre last Wednesday.

Last food consumed: A handful of Goldfish crackers.

Last phone call: Can't remember.

CD played: More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox 20.

Last annoyance: My little sister being moody and "locking" herself in the bedroom.

Last pop drank: Gosh, I don't know. It's been at least 5 years since I had any.

Last ice cream eaten: A little taste of the Black Walnut at work Sunday night.

Last time scolded: The other night when my mom told me that I keep getting sick because I stay online too late.

Last shirt worn: I'm wearing a green one right now....

I....

I AM: Hungry

I WANT: my sister to stop yelling.

I HAVE: to study for next week's exams.

I WISH: I had spring break next week instead of the week after.

I HATE: loudness

I FEAR: that I'll find out too late I don't have everything I need to get into college.

I HEAR: my sister yelling something about water (I think she's setting the table for me... *smiles in C's general direction*)

I SEARCH: for the right college for me.

I WONDER: what I'll think of the campus I'm visiting next month.

I REGRET: taking so long to take driver's ed.

I LOVE: my family and my friends

I ALWAYS: spend more time online than I planned.

I AM NOT: shy, just quiet. They are two entirely different things, but it's hard for most people to understand that.

I DANCE: with my sisters.

I SING: all the time.

I CRY: when I get frustrated.

YES or NO:

YOU KEEP A DIARY: Off and on

YOU LIKE TO COOK: No

YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: All my secrets are known by someone, if only God.

DO YOU...?

HAVE A CRUSH: Unless you count celebrity-types, no.

WANT TO GET MARRIED: Sometimes.

GET MOTION SICKNESS: Sometimes.

THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: No

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Same as it's always been, dark brown.

EYE COLOR: Brown

BIRTHPLACE: Chicago, Illinois

FAVORITES

NUMBER: used to be 14...don't really have one anymore.

COLOR: I can never pick one...

DAY: Tuesday-Thursday

MONTH: June and July

SONG(S): Too many to name...

SEASON: Spring and fall

DRINK: Water

PREFERENCES

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: Haven't done either...

CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE: hot chocolate

MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: milk

VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...

CRIED? No

HELPED SOMEONE? Yes

BOUGHT SOMETHING? No

GOTTEN SICK? No, but if you were asking about the past month the answer would be: Yes, 3 times.

GONE TO THE MOVIES? No

SAID 'i love you'?: Yes

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No

TALKED TO AN EX?: No

MISSED AN EX?: No

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: No

HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: No

MISSED SOMEONE? No

HUGGED SOMEONE? Yes

And because I forgot to plug her site earlier, I copied this from Susan's blog. :-)

Later...

|