3.09.2004

I'm having one of those days...

...where I keep having "awww" moments. That is, people keep saying nice things about me or telling me how much I've helped them, etc. It really gives me a nice feeling, but I'm starting to wonder what's so special about today...I must have missed the notice that it's Spread the Love to Stephanie Day. Thanks guys!

In other news, I'm going to see Hidalgo tomorrow with my sis. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it. Both reviews I read, one which was good and one which was bad, gave descriptions that made me think it's my kind of movie. The one that gave it a bad review I don't trust anyway because it was the same person who didn't think Pirates was any good. haha.

Both yesterday and today I felt like I had a lot of home work, but both days I've finished it fairly early. Odd...

I've managed to write several emails today! Go me. I still have tons to write though.

Later...

|