3.24.2004

Happy happy joy joy!

Today I found out that my very favorite band, The Corrs, will be here in August as part of their tour. I have been waiting four years for this! The last time they were here was four years ago. Unfortunately, it was about 3 months before I'd ever even heard of them. The new album is supposed to be coming out in May. I am so happy right now. This will be my first *big* concert.

Well, I have been extremly busy for the past week or so. I have third quarter exams this week. Next week is spring break! My plans for it are: movies, painting my room, and possibly visiting one college campus (I have to choose where).

The weather here was quite pleasent yesterday. I got to go for a long walk outside for the first time in months. It was very refreshing. It was warm again today, but pretty rainy.

Later...

|