I Feel Like Complaining
and no one is on instant messenger so this will have to do.
Actually, there really is no reason for me to be complaining. And I guess that's not really what it is. I know what my problem is: I get anxious about unfamilar situations. So I just found out my work schedule this week and I am mostly thrilled about it because I have 26 hours, my most ever. (Previous high: 25, and that was some time ago.) But there are two things about one of the days that is bugging me. 1)I have to work until 11 pm Tuesday, which means I won't go to bed until midnight. Then I will have to be up by 5 the next morning so I can get to work by 6. 2) Working at 6 in the morning. I've never worked morning shift before (except one time I started at 9 am, but that doesn't really seem to count in my mind). This is what I am a little apprehensive about because I've never been very good about just jumping into things I haven't done before. I don't know what you're supposed to do during the mornings. I know it's a lot different from the afternoons/nights when I work. I know I'll be fine once I get there and get my bearings. It's just making me nervous for now.
On a more exciting note, there is something good about working the morning shift on Wednesday and that is I'll be able to go to Spider-man 2 that day. When I had originally thought I'd be working at night my sister and I thought we wouldn't be able to go until the following week.
Later...


<< Home