6.16.2004

Random Questions

Seen in Sarah's blog:

1] Iced tea, iced coffee, or ice water?

Water, definitely. Sometimes I'll have tea, but I don't like ice coffee.

2] A beach house, a mountain cabin, or a quaint bed and breakfast?

I'll say mountains since that is where I just got back from, though that was a little more than just a cabin.

3] Relaxing on the porch, relaxing in a hammock, or relaxing by a pool?

I don't like swimming but I love reading by a pool. I guess that's tied with the porch.

4] Lemonade, lemon meringue pie, or lemon poundcake with berries?

Lemonade

5] A Wendy's Frosty, a McDonalds hot fudge sundae, or a Dairy Queen Blizzard?

The only one of those I've had is the sundae, but I think I'd go with the Blizzard.

6] Sandals, flip flops, or bare feet?

It's a tie between sandals and bare feet.

7] Concerts in the park, Shakespeare in the park, or just strolling through the park?

Concerts

8] A two-week vacation, vacation days here and there, or weekend getaways?

Two week vacation (though this last one did start feeling a little long to me!)

9] Camping, hiking, or boating?

Not a big fan of any of those. If I had to pick: hiking.

10] Picnics under the stars, picnics by a lake, or picnics in your backyard?

Not a big fan of picnics either because I don't like eating outdoors, with the exception of when I am at a Sox game. However, lake is best if I have to do it.

|