I Was Doing So Well
about blogging often and now it's been a whole week since I did. I got out of the habit again, I guess. Also, it's been a strangely busy week. Strange, because my schedule hasn't really been very full at all, yet I've felt like I haven't had time to get online.
I spent last Saturday at Six Flags Great America with my family. That's the amusement park for this area. It's about half an hour away. My dad's office had their party there that day. The problem was it wasn't a very warm day so things were a little unpleasent for me after I got soaked on one of the water rides. I also got a horrible sunburn, though it wasn't too bad compared to what I had two years ago. Despite that, it was a fun day!
Sunday I worked all day. Monday...my big event was going to the library. Tuesday, worked. Yesterday, I cleaned almost all day until I left for work. I started out by just picking up my room some, but it turned out that my dad stayed home from work yesterday so he was around and wanted to work on all this other stuff and I got stuck helping him out. I kept telling myself that it was only one day out of the entire summer, but when my daily routine gets thrown off, my whole day feels weird. I guess I need to loosen up, huh.
Work last night was mostly slow until 11, which is when I was supposed to leave. So I ended up staying until 11:20. First time that's ever happened. Usually it gets that busy at about 10 or 10:30, not 11. Perhaps there was a late movie that had just gotten out.
Now for the Thursday Threesome:
Onesome: Characterized by impulse--Do you you consider yourself impulsive or do you tend to think everything through before you make a move?
I don't know anyone who would call me impulsive. I plan everything. I have tried to get better at that though. I used to be so bad that if someone said "Let's go out to eat" when I wasn't planning on going out I would feel so disoriented and say no. Now if someone says that I can say "Ok, let's go."
Twosome: lacking rational basis--If you are impulsive, do you rationalize and justify your actions? Like, since that item you bought on a whim was on sale, you really saved money by buying it?
I have bought things on a whim before, but never too expensive and I've never felt I had to justify it because most of the time it was in the back of my mind anyway. I always have this mental list of books, CDs, and DVDs that I want to eventually buy so if I see one of those for a good deal and I have the money, sure I'll go ahead and get it.
Threesome: or likely to change suddenly-- When you make up your mind, does it stay made up or do you tend to change your mind at the last minute? ...or do you waffle back and forth until you're forced to decide?
Once I make up my mind it's pretty set and difficult for me to change it.
Later...


<< Home