Happy Blogaversary!
I'm posting today because I'm not sure if I'll have time tomorrow or not. August 19, 2002 was the day I made my first blog post. I can't believe it's already been that long.
Yesterday my parents got their new mini van. It is a Toyota Sienna. I think they are really happy with it. I like it too, but maybe that's only because of the DVD player? My mom has to go to Milwaukee today and I'm going with her just so I can watch RotK on it. It even has surround sound!
Tomorrow is the Corrs concert! It is going to be so much fun. Tonight or tomorrow I'm going to go to the store and buy a new shirt or something to wear. I haven't bought anything new in a long time and everything I have is starting to feel kind of drab. The concert is at Ravinia. Not sure if I mentioned that before or not. The concert starts at 8, but we'll probably get there around 5 or so, eat dinner on the lawn, and watch my Corrs DVDs (if I remember to charge my portable player!). :-P
Later...


<< Home