Work, work, work
I'm working full time this week! I dislike it and like it at the same time. I have 32 hours (30 is considered full time). I worked this morning and I don't have to go back until 3 pm Saturday because tomorrow and Friday are my days off. I'm glad. I'm tired of working. But like I said, I like it too. It is kind of cool to be more regular around there rather than the person who shows up every few days for a couple of hours. It is so hot outside right now though and we have virtually no a/c there. I'm not sure why it doesn't work too well. I worked 8 hours yesterday. My co-worker and I were so hot we spent most of the afternoon eating ice cream to keep cool. Fortunately it was a slow afternoon and evening. We basically had everything clean and stocked by 8 pm. I'm not sure what we did for the last two hours after that. I honestly can't remember, but I get the feeling it involved a lot of standing around.
Later...


<< Home