Back to Normal
I don't know how I survived this past weekend. I slept in this morning. I feel so much better now! I've worked that much in one weekend before, but I think it was the all day at the zoo on Friday that killed me. Completely wiped me out for the rest of the weekend. I have to work tonight, but only for 4 hours. Then I have tomorrow off! Tomorrow is shopping day. I'm going to the bank to cash my check from the fair ( I made $14 off my photos. That's less than half of what I got last year, but it's better than nothing). Then I'm going to Target to buy DVDs (Hidalgo and 13 Going on 30). After that will be B&N for a mini book shopping spree. It turns out that my prize from the library was a $20 gift card for the mall! And I still have some money left on the mall gift card I got last Christmas so I should have around $30 to spend on books tomorrow. I'll buy the new Trixie and who knows what else. The hardest part will be finding room on my shelves!
Later...


<< Home