7.31.2004

Various Things

I spent yesterday at the Milwaukee zoo with my family (minus my dad, who was at work). My family has a membership, but this was my first time going this year. Then I had to come home and work last night. I was so tired. We got really busy between 9:45 and 11 pm. I thought I was going to go to bed as soon as I got home, but I ended up being awake until 1. I don't know how I always manage to do that. Today I work 2-11. Not looking forward to it because I'm still tired. I just want to stay home and relax all day.

I got a call Thursday from the library that I actually won something in the raffle from the summer reading club. That was a nice surprise! I don't know what it is, just that it's a $20 gift card to somewhere. I'm planning on picking it up later today. Hopefully it's something good. *g*

I'm so jealous of everyone at Trixie Camp this weekend! I've been thinking about everyone since Thursday morning. I know they're all having a great time.

Later...

|