My Grand Return
Today is my official return to the internet. It feels good to be back. I feel so behind in the lives of my friends though.
The weekend went well, though the placing one of my sisters took in her competition was a little lower than we expected. Still, I think she's fine with it now.
Today I finally got started on college applications. To be exact, I started a couple of weeks ago, but today I actually got something done. The application for my second choice is complete, except for the essay which I'm almost done with. Once I finish that I will submit it. Tonight I went over to the ACT site to request my test scores to be sent to the colleges. I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about taking that test again. I feel really lucky that I got a good score the first time I took it. I can't imagine trying to study for that at the same time I'm doing all this other stuff.
There is probably something else I should be blogging about, but my mind is drawing a blank.
Later...


<< Home