The Corrs
My first Corrs concert last night was such an amazing experience. I can only think of one other time in my life where I had that much fun. I've been playing their CDs non-stop since I got up this morning (which was really late).
I've been a Corrs fan for 3 years now. They were the first band I was ever truly a fan of and because of them I started listening to a lot of other music too. So it's only fitting that my first concert was for my "first band," so to speak.
I desperately wish I was going to the Cleveland concert tomorrow. Nothing can compare to live music, especially when you know all the words. They played for about two hours and I was singing the whole time. The only song I didn't sing was "No Frontiers." I don't think anyone sang during that because Sharon sang that one. That was such a special treat to get to hear her to sing because Andrea is the lead vocalist.
It was so wonderful to be able to appreciate in person their talent. You realize it a lot more than when you see it on video. Jim plays so many instruments, Andrea's voice is very powerful, and Sharon is just fantastic on the violin. I wish I could have heard Caroline on the drums. Maybe next year! *crosses fingers*
Right now I feel like I did after I saw Return of the King for the first time. All this excitement and buildup is finally over and you're still really happy, but it's kind of bittersweet.
Later...


<< Home