Woohoo!
I feel really good about things right now. This is despite the fact that it is now after 11 pm, which was my goal for going to bed tonight. It's still early enough that I haven't reached the "I'm so tired I can't sleep" stage. I do need to go in a minute because I hate that feeling of being tired but not being able to fall alseep. I have a feeling I'm not making any sense. Oh well. It's late.
But back to what I was saying, I feel really good right now. I'm caught up at Jix (on the MB, that is. I don't think I'll ever catch up in fanfic. I still have stories from last year's Fright Fest to read. *gasp*), I caught up in reading blogs (I actually can't believe I did that), and I spent some time browsing various college web sites.
So I was really happy to discover that it is still Tuesday in my time zone! That means I actually get to do Mary's Tuesday Two on Tuesday.
1. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done to your hair?
I have always been rather boring when it comes to hair. I thought I was being adventurous when I decided to go short about 3 years ago. Maybe the most interesting thing I ever did was decide to cut it myself when I was 4 years old. The only problem was I only cut one side of it, and very unevenly too. Despite the best efforts of the styliest, it was years before my hair was completely even again.
2. Tell me about a book you recently read that you would highly recommend.
I have read a lot of books recently. So many, that I've named 2004 the year of the book. However, the best one to date has to be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I think we all know who that one is by. I'm not sure how helpful this recommendation will be since I'm pretty sure I was the last person in the universe to read Harry Potter.
Ok, I better stop or I'll really be tired in the morning and I can't afford that.
Oh! I just remembered why I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's the first episode of "Lost" tomorrow night. This will be the first time in my life I've actually attempted to watch a tv show before it went into syndication. And all because I am a huge fan of a hobbit named Merry. *g* (Thank goodness Wednesday seems to be one of my regular days off from work.)
Later...


<< Home