I've always been told that I am mature for my age
but 11 years older than I actually am? I think that's a bit much.
|
You Are 29 Years Old |
|
29 Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. |
The above quiz was seen in Susan's blog.
I had almost no homework this weekend and I got it all done yesterday! So today is a free day, but I have basically done nothing except sleep. I am always so tired on Sundays for some reason. Thankfully, I don't work today until 6.
So now I am online, catching up on everything at Jix and other places. Trying to read some blogs because I'd gotten out of the habit of that. After that I am not sure what I am going to do. I have been having the hardest time deciding what to do with my free time lately. Should I read Amelia Peabody? Should I try to get through some of this fanfic I am so far behind in? Should I watch some of these movies? I got so many movies for Christmas and my birthday. Having the two of them so close together doesn't help in that way, unless you get sick. *g* I think I actually have watched all the movies except one, but I still have a lot of special features and commentaries and all that sort of thing that I want to watch/listen to.
Not that I am complaining!! It's nice having so many choices when it comes to your favorite entertainment, and I suppose that if you have to be behind in something it's much better to be behind in fanfic than, say, schoolwork. *g*
Later...


<< Home