Random Stuff
Once again, I've gotten out of the habit of blogging, but I think that's mostly because I've been getting online late at night and I don't have the energy to blog then. So anyway, I am on my lunch break right now and I thought I'd pop over here really quick.
So tomorrow is Lostday. Yay! I have it off from work, of course. I don't work on Wednesdays anymore unless they really, really need me. *g* This week I have Thursday off too, so I am going to try to remember to go to chat at Jix! It's been ages. I hope I don't forget. My sister and I are going to try to go to a movie that day too.
The heat is still broken at work, but hopefully it's being fixed today. It is so freezing cold in there. All of us have been wearing sweaters and costumers keep telling us we need to turn the heat on. Gee, thanks! That never would have occurred to me if you hadn't mentioned it. *g*
Later...


<< Home